Holladay's home for the arts!
HOLLADAY ARTS is pleased to present the first concert of the season! Grab a chair or blanket and join us for an evening of nine performances from amateur musicians.
We need you because the audience is the judge! We'll be awarding cash prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places based on how loudly you hoot and holler!
Outdoor Pavilion, 4580 S 2300 E, 7:00 - 9:30 pm
The Holladay Arts Council is committed to representing a broad range of musical artists; an artist does not have to reside in the City of Holladay to participate.
· Eligibility: age 16 and over, musical groups up to 5 musicians, and must provide a short video clip to enter. No sing-along Karaoke. Music does not have to be
· The registration deadline is Thursday, May 30th, 2019 at midnight. This is a juried event, and applicants will be notified by May 15th as to whether they have been accepted.
· Payment is required at the time of registration. No refunds.
· Musicians must provide their own instruments, but all sound equipment will be provided, monitored, and operated by Taylor Audio.
· Performance time is limited to 10 minutes (equivalent to 2-3 songs per group or single performer).
· Cash prizes will be $100, $75 and $50 for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners. In the event of a tie, both will receive equal cash awards.
· Winners will be determined by the volume of applause using the average of three decibel meters distributed throughout the venue.
· The Holladay Arts Council reserves the right to reproduce all images using digital technology of the artist’s performance in promotional materials for the Holladay Arts Council.
· Holladay Arts Council reserves the right to interview the winner(s) after the show to include in podcasts and be posted on the Holladay Arts Council web page for promotional purposes.