Holladay's home for the arts!
The Holladay Arts Council is committed to representing a broad range of musical
artists; an artist does not have to reside in the City of Holladay to participate.
· Eligibility: age 16 and over, musical groups up to 5 musicians, and must provide
a short video clip to enter. No sing-along Karaoke. Music does not have to be
· The registration deadline is Wednesday, May 1st, 2019 at midnight. This is a
juried event, and applicants will be notified by May 15th as to whether they have
· Payment is required at the time of registration. No refunds.
· Musicians must provide their own instruments, but all sound equipment will be
provided, monitored, and operated by Taylor Audio.
· Performance time is limited to 10 minutes (equivalent to 2-3 songs per group or
· Cash prizes will be $100, $75 and $50 for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners. In the
event of a tie, both will receive equal cash awards.
· Winners will be determined by the volume of applause using the average of three
decibel meters distributed throughout the venue.
· The Holladay Arts Council reserves the right to reproduce all images using digital
technology of the artist’s performance in promotional materials for the Holladay
· Holladay Arts Council reserves the right to interview the winner(s) after the show
to include in podcasts and be posted on the Holladay Arts Council web page for
Registration Fee: $20 which is non refundable; applicants will be notified by May 15th as to whether they have been accepted.
REGISTRATION APPLICATION BELOW
Payment is required at the time of registration. No refunds.
Leave at front desk during normal business hours. Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Or send mail to: Holladay Arts Council
4580 South 2300 East, Holladay UT 84117